Approximate cooking time: 45 minutes
5g Net Carbs
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 6 Tbs unsalted butter
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 Tbs white vinegar
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (or, to taste)
- ¼ tsp granulated garlic
- sea salt, to taste
- 6 celery stalks, cut into small sticks
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread wings out on the pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn wings, return to oven for 10-20 more minutes, or until fully cooked (internal temperature of 165°F).
- Meanwhile, combine butter, hot sauce, vinegar, cayenne, granulated garlic, and sea salt in a small saucepan over low heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Toss cooked wings in sauce.
Serve with celery sticks and ranch dressing.