Fried Eggs and Ham with Fruit
Approximate cooking time: 10 minutes
A quick and easy healthy breakfast.
22g Net Carbs
- ½ lb sliced ham
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 large eggs
- fresh fruit of choice (1 apple, pear or peach, or a handful of fresh berries recommended)
- Heat a medium non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- In a separate pan, add sliced ham and warm through over medium heat.
- When non-stick pan is hot, add butter (it should sizzle slightly, but not turn brown instantly).
- Crack eggs into buttered pan, and cook as desired.
- Serve eggs and ham alongside fresh fruit.
Notes Fruit is optional, and some meal plans may or may not use it depending on the rest of the day's foods.